The Coldwave, on sale now, is the quickest and easiest way to chill any temperature beverage to under 38F (3C) in about a minute, while having no impact on the flavor or dilution. Now you have the ability to make great tasting ice coffee (using any blend), ice tea, wine, martinis and other cold beverages at home, without sacrificing time and taste.
(Free Shipping on orders over $100)
- Steaming hot to ice cold in about a minute
- Room temp. to ice cold in about 30 seconds
- 12 oz. fluid capacity
- Preserves freshly brewed flavor
- No dilution, consistent taste
- Designed to fit your single cup coffee maker
- Cools 24 oz. hot beverages or 72 oz. at room temperature before needing a refreeze
- Stores in freezer, refreezes quickly
- 100% safe, contains purified water
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Patent pending
- Smaller than a quart of ice cream
- Diameter: 4.75 in (120 mm)
- Height: 5.3 in (134.6 mm)
- Capacity: 12 oz. (355 ml)
- Empty weight: 1.5 lbs. (0.68 kgs)
- Remove from packaging, rinse, and place in freezer
- Wait until the Coldwave freezes (a few hours)
- Remove from freezer
- Pour beverage onto top
- Wait 30 seconds if your beverage is at room temperature or about a minute if it is steaming hot (for the geeks, see our cooling charts below).
- Pour the ice cold beverage from the Coldwave into your cup
- To make another 12 oz. of the same beverage, repeat steps 4-6. (for number of reuses see FAQs)
- Enjoy your frosty brew(s)
- Rinse each side of the Coldwave with water
- Place Coldwave back in the freezer
Price: $39.95 + $5.99 (Shipping + Handling)
Pays For itself many times over:
A regular coffee drinker could save $1000 / year if they switched from retail coffee to the Coldwave today. The average cup of iced coffee at retail is over $2.50, while the cost of making it at home is about 50 cents, providing a savings of $2.00 per cup. Priced at retail for $40 the payback time is 20 days.